Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


My professor left a movie on reserve for our class... where do I go?

Last Updated: May 12, 2015  |  47 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


All movies that are on reserve can be found at the Media & Microforms department on the 1st floor.  Since these movies cannot be checked out, you will have to view them at the library.   There are TVs and DVD players available so you can watch the films.   You can also borrow headphones or bring your own.   Up to 2 people can share a TV and there is also a viewing room where a group of 5 can watch a movie.  Be aware that the hours for the Media & Microforms department are different from the main library.    Their hours are posted here.

Answered by John PadillaBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
    Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
    State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |