Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


How do I put an electronic article on Course Reserves?

Last Updated: Jan 21, 2012  |  114 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


If you are an instructor or faculty member and would like to place materials on Course Reserves, either stop at the Circulation Desk or go online.

Answered by Reference DeskBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
    Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
    State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |