Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


Does the library have study carrels and/or cubicles for graduate students?

Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017  |  652 Views
Topics: Study Rooms

Was this helpful? 5   0


The Graduate School manages and administers the study carrels which are alotted spaces on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors of the library building.

  • If you are a graduate student, apply for a study carrel here.
Answered by Reference DeskBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (1)

  1. Can a UTEP alumni rent a cubicle for a week/ month if they are studying for the CPA exam?
    by Roy Padilla on Jun 30, 2018.

Contact Us

500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |