Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


How do I pay for printing in the computer labs?

Can I bring in change? Or does it have to be from my Miner Card?
Last Updated: May 12, 2015  |  236 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


When printing in the computer labs in the library, print jobs are released from the printers using a Miner Gold Card, or by entering one's student ID number. When you need to add funds to your card, use the machine located next to the Technology Help Desk in the Collaborative Learning Center. If you need to check the balance for printing on your Miner Gold Card, you can do so here.

Pay photo copiers are located on each floor.

Answered by Reference DeskBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related Questions

    Contact Us

    500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
    Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
    State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |