Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


How do I get a book that says it is "in process?"

Last Updated: May 12, 2015  |  38 Views
Topics: Books

Was this helpful? 0   0


You will go to the library Reference Desk or Circulation Desk and fill out an In-Process Request Form.

Answered by Harvey CastellanoBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from UTEP Library Research Guides

    Contact Us

    500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
    Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
    State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |