Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


I'm a UTEP professor and I need an article from a journal that the Library only seems to have in print. How do I get a copy of the article?

Last Updated: May 12, 2015  |  56 Views
Topics: Articles

Was this helpful? 0   0


The UTEP Retrieval Service provides UTEP faculty a convenient way to obtain library owned materials. Journals will be retrieved from the stacks and articles photocopied as requested. Articles can be picked up in the Interlibrary Loan Department (ILL). They will be photocopied at 15 cents per page. Journals will not be pulled or held. For more information on this service or to submit a request for this service click here. We look forward to assisting you with your article requests.

Answered by Jane McGuiganBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
    Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
    State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |