Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


How do I get a book that the UTEP Library does not have?

Interlibrary Loan
Last Updated: May 12, 2015  |  110 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


If the University Library does not own the book you need, you can request the title through the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Department. For more information on ILL or to submit a request, click here

You can also check other libraries including the El Paso Public Library and EPCC libraries here.

Answered by Jane McGuiganBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
    Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
    State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |