Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


How do I access the readings on Course Reserves at the Library?

Last Updated: May 12, 2015  |  114 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


To access your readings, go to Course Reserves. Once there, you can search by course name or by instructor's name.

If your items are not listed when you conduct either search, please contact Maria Moreno (915) 747-5672 at the Circulation Department.

Note: Any visual Media put on reserve through the Media and Microforms Department will not be listed in Course Reserves. For more information please see Reserves Policy.

Answered by Harvey CastellanoBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
    Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
    State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |