I'm a UTEP professor and I need an article from a journal that the Library only seems to have in print. How do I get a copy of the article?


The UTEP Retrieval Service provides UTEP Faculty a convenient way to obtain library-owned materials. Books will be pulled from the stacks and held at the Access Services desk for pickup. Journals will be retrieved from the stacks and articles scanned as requested. Articles will be emailed to you from the Interlibrary Loan Department. Books will be retrieved and articles will be scanned at no cost. Journals will not be pulled or held.

Please see the UTEP Library's Express Retrieval Service page for more information about this service.

For more information, please contact the Access Services Desk at ask@utep.libanswers.com or call us at (915) 747-5672.


  • Last Updated Sep 13, 2023
  • Views 128
  • Answered By Research & Instruction Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Ask Us a Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.