Q. My professor left a movie on reserve for our class... where do I go?


All movies that are on reserve can be found at the Media & Microforms department on the 1st floor.  Since these movies cannot be checked out, you will have to view them at the library.

There are TVs and DVD players available so you can watch the films.   You can also borrow headphones or bring your own.   Up to 2 people can share a TV and there is also a viewing room where a group of 5 can watch a movie.

Be aware that the hours for the Media & Microforms department are different from the main library.  Their hours are posted here.

If your professor said it was online, check the Swank database for the movie.  Use your same UTEP username and password to login as you would for Blackboard.

  • Last Updated Dec 07, 2018
  • Views 54
  • Answered By John Padilla

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Ask Us a Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.