As a professor, how can I make my published works available at the Library?  


To make sure your published work can be made available at the Library, you can have your work placed in UTEP's Institutional repository, ScholarWorks@UTEP. Scholar Works is a digital archive of the research being done at UTEP. Items eligible for inclusion are pre-prints, post-prints, working papers, photographs, dissertations, and technical reports, just to name a few. If you are interested in having your work in ScholarWorks, please contact Lisa Weber (915-747-5039).  

You can also submit your printed works to be featured and stored in our Special Collections department for posterity. If you would like physical copies added to the UTEP Library’s Special Collections, please contact Claudia Rivers (915-747-6725) 

For more information, please contact the Access Services Desk at or call us at (915) 747-5672.  

  • Last Updated Apr 28, 2023
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Research & Instruction Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Ask Us a Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.