Q. How do I get a book that the UTEP Library does not have?

Interlibrary Loan


If the University Library does not own the item you need, you can request the title through the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Department. For more information on ILL or to submit a request, click here. 


  • Last Updated Dec 07, 2018
  • Views 119
  • Answered By Jane McGuigan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0
Ask Us a Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.