Q. How do I pay for printing in the computer labs?

Can I bring in change? Or does it have to be from my Miner Card?


When printing in the computer labs in the library, print jobs are released from the printers using a Miner Gold Card, or by entering your student ID number. When you need to add funds to your card, use the machine located next to the Technology Help Desk in the Collaborative Learning Center on the second floor of the Library. If you need to check the balance for printing on your Miner Gold Card, you can do so here.

Photo copiers are located on each floor.

  • Last Updated Dec 07, 2018
  • Views 287
  • Answered By Health Science Team

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Ask Us a Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.